On March 13 Justin turned 29! What an old man. Haha, just kidding. I am only a few years behind him so I really can't joke about it. Babe had to work on his bday, boo! But it gave me a chance to run to the store and pick him something up and whip up a cake and dinner. Bug and I got him the movie Due Date (which is actually pretty funny) and a card. I baked him a white cake with chocolate frosting but I snuck some white frosting and sprinkles in between the layers. YUMM-O! I was impressed with my culinary skills since they do not get exercised very often. And for dinner we had tacos, not the sexiest birthday dinner by any means but it was delish! And the queso I made was also pretty legit! Kelly, you would be proud! haha. So we stuffed ourselves full with dinner, lit the candles on the cake...I sang happy birthday to J and he blew out the candles (bug was already in bed) and then we watched the movie. All in all a pretty good birthday I think. Justin says thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and cards and gifts...you are all very thoughtful and kind to think of him on his special day.
J and his birthday dinner!

Birthday Boy and his cake






you didn't even eat the cake!? sweet treats don't last long in our house. you did a great job on making his birthday special, danielle. good job. happy birthday, justin!
ReplyDelete