In 2 weeks Justin and I will be making a semi cross-country roadtip to San Diego California. We couldn't be more excited! We will be visiting Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico, The Grand Canyon and Cadillac Ranch...other than that we aren't sure what there is to see on our way out there. Do you have any suggestions? We are taking our time getting there and coming back so if you have a favorite spot that we may like to visit PLEASE share!

In california we are visiting my dear friend Christa, who will be turning 24 while we are out there! I am so excited to see her and to be able to celebrate her bday together. I know for sure that while we are out there we will be visiting the beach (a lot) AND the San Diego Zoo. We MAY also visit disneyland too, I just can't wait to see her and catch up and to see beautiful california again! Love ya Curt, see ya in 2!!!

That sounds like so much fun! I've been to San Diego, but not to the Grand Canyon or Carlsbad. Sorry I don't know what else there is too see so I'm not much help, but I'll be looking forward to hear about the trip.
ReplyDeleteOh man...can we come?!
ReplyDeleteroadtrip! fun. i've only been to san diego a couple times and i loved it but don't have any tips for you. have fun, though. anywhere with a beach makes for a fun vacation.
ReplyDeleteglad you're blogging again. sarah was over today and told me you had a blog. guess i'm a little slow. i had no idea.